What Difference a Day Makes?

Experience is a brutal teacher but you learn. My God do you learn. -C.S. Lewis

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I am a tooth lesser.

I went to the dentist this morning to have my 2nd wisdom tooth extracted for it has been pestering me on numerous occasions. Sadly, I had to learn something the hard way. Alcohol and Lidocaine don't mix! I had too much to drink the night before my extraction with my siblings. When I went to the dentist, LA was taking effect, or maybe I thought it did. However, when the extraction started, I can still feel pain. I mean, I felt all of it! Good thing, though, the dentist was quick and that the pain did not linger anymore.

Now I know how drunken patients feel when they are being sutured and the LA is not working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment