What Difference a Day Makes?

Experience is a brutal teacher but you learn. My God do you learn. -C.S. Lewis

Monday, January 11, 2010

Such Great Heights

During our nocturnal duty, a very good friend borrowed my phone and browsed for songs that I have uploaded in my playlist. She then found songs that are in favor to her interest and sent some of it to her phone through bluetooth. At first, I was cool with it, until I heard her phone playing one of my favorite songs or i'd rather call my "security blanket." I was surprised to be hearing that song assuming that it was one of the songs that she sent to her phone. I felt so anxious upon hearing it and reacted so irrationally. I then asked her to remove it from her phone because I practically feel that she'd taken my security blanket away from me. Would you believe that? I've been trying to develop this kind of disorder. I don't know if it's really a disorder, but I'm pretty sure that it's not normal. We'll for the benefit of the one reading this, here is the song. I hope you wont like it, because I don't want others listening to it. Now I know you find it so weird! =)

-AzziR-

No comments:

Post a Comment