I have often admired people who stay cool-headed in spite of a toxic duty and burdensome significant others and patients. I work in an institution where everyday is a crisis and every minute is crucial, therefore, it's really hard to find one...But, there are those who manage to stay calm and can deal with every situation gracefully. This kind of attitude reflects how disciplined a person can be that he can extend his patience toward problems that continuously arise. If you do have this kind of quality, well, my compliment goes out to you.
I am still in the process of working this out. This is one of the good qualities I would want to possess. Some of my friends would actually say that I am close to having it, but then again, I have flaws and I still give in to provoking situations.
I guess I can only say that I already have it when, even if I'm flooded with perplexed cases and responsibilities, I can function and think well...that I don't get to yell at whoever gets in the way of achieving it...and most especially, when worst case scenarios take place, it will be a great achievement to find myself smiling! =)
Disclaimer: I do not own the photo. Credits to the owner.
Disclaimer: I do not own the photo. Credits to the owner.

No comments:
Post a Comment