Growth may be a thing we all want to happen in our lives. It could either be professional or personal growth…Either way, we fight hard to achieve it.
Growing up is concomitant to strife. There are certain things that we have to leave behind. Things that are important to us and things that we think we could never live without. We have to let go of our friends, colleagues, and mentors. For this is the only way to prove and measure how much we have grown.
There is nothing else we can do but to taste every slice of life. There may be figures we would try so we could come up with a solution where no one gets hurt. Only that, the world wouldn’t work out for us that way just because we want it to. Therefore, we have to go separately to give each other room for growth.
We could only be thankful for the people who have been a part of our lives; I believe that is the most gratifying thing to do. Every failure, every success, we owe it all to them. I know it hurts to think that things will never be the same without them, but we should not wail, for God has His own way to make us meet again.
*Thank you so much for the friendship! I am so blessed to be a part of every venture we have gone through. You have taught me well to be a better person. I really can’t thank you enough! I will still see you guys around! =)*
Disclaimer: I do not own the photo. Credits to the owner.
-AzziR-

No comments:
Post a Comment